Smart snack with cranberries
FLAXSEED CRACKERS WITH CRANBERRIES
Ingredients: brown and white linseed, cranberries 43%, fructose
• germinative seeds are chosen for the flaxes
• contain minerals and vitamins
• mostly contain unsaturated fatty acids in fats
• quell hunger quickly and for a long time
• are a substitute for fast food and the best option if you have to eat on the go
• can be eaten as a snack, or with tea or coffee
• are suitable for people who want to eat functionally and watch their weight
• suitable for vegetarians and people who eat raw food
Flaxes – a tasty way to look after your health!
Properties: linseed is good for digestion and accelerates bowel function.
Cranberries support the body and kidney functions.
It is important to maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle to keep illness at bay.