Smart snack with garlic
LINSEED FLAXES WITH GARLIC
Ingredients: brown and white linseed, garlic 4,2%, salt
• germinative seeds are chosen for the flaxes
• contain minerals and vitamins
• mostly contain unsaturated fatty acids in fats
• quell hunger quickly and for a long time
• are a substitute for fast food and the best option if you have to eat on the go
• can be eaten as a snack, or with tea or coffee
• are suitable for people who want to eat functionally and watch their weight
• suitable for vegetarians and people who eat raw food
Flaxes – a tasty way to look after your health!
Properties: linseed is good for digestion and accelerates bowel function. Garlic is a source of antioxidants, good for the heart and liver, and helps maintain a normal level of cholesterol and sugar in the blood. It is important to maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle to keep illness at bay.